Spend Your Summer Getting Ahead… Free Your Time for Building Your Business …
or Working On Your Future
Your Virtual Assistant will provide the expert support you need to move the ball forward at a fraction of the cost of a full-time assistant. We’ll provide a highly skilled and experienced Virtual Assistant for the task you need, when you need it.
Call Donna to start your Virtual Assistant today! 972-591-1141 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just Some of the Tasks We can Do For You
- Interim CEO – An experienced executive can keep your business or nonprofit rolling during the search process.
- Interim Development Officer – Donors and deadlines don’t wait. An experienced development officer can keep your fundraising efforts on track.
- Administrative Support – Appointment scheduling, copying, correspondence, customer care, form letters, scanning, word processing
- PowerPoint Presentations – Create, edit, and finalize presentations
- Event/Seminar Planning – Research/Coordinate meeting locations, send meeting invitation
- Data Entry and Database Management – Data entry, update database, create/update distribution lists, generate reports
- Social Media – Postings to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Your Virtual Assistant will be:
- There when you have a task
- Paid an hourly rate or agreed-upon project fee only when you need a task done
- Work remotely – you don’t need to provide a desk, a computer, a phone, or Internet connection